EL Sheet- UK and EU Availability?

Got a question about techniques, materials or other aspects of physically building a model? This is the place to ask.

Moderators: DasPhule, Moderators

Neurotic

EL Sheet- UK and EU Availability?

Post by Neurotic »

Disclaimer: Forum search yields four pages of hits, most of which are slight refferances buried in the thread. Google provides- predictably- many pages of results, with one specific hit for a UK supplier: http://www.engage.freeserve.co.uk/ However, the guy there hasn't returned my email enquiry yet. So...

Question: I'm looking for a LightSheet (prefferably) supplier in the UK, or a supplier of EL Sheet etc in shapes/packages/kits suitable for modelling (sheet plus associated electronics etc in one handy package would be a winner). Rather than bombard loads of industrial-sounding companies for information, I was wondering if anyone had a link/addy/telephone number for such a supplier, that they wouldn't mind posting here.

Could also be somewhere in Europe; I actually live in Poland and get most of my stuff delivered to my old man back in London, or straight to me, depending on the p+p etc.

So, anyone able to help here? My Warp Engines would be all the happier for a cozy blue glow ;)
en'til Zog

Post by en'til Zog »

Hi, Neurotic! Welcome to our form (or forum) on madness.

One of my favorite US suppliers of things electronical is ALL electronics. Their catalog indicates they ship internationally, and accept payment internationally. They don't say which inter-nations they ship too, but your could ask. They carry various all-in-one EL kits plus separate sheet

Try www.allelectronics.com for more inflamation.

hope this helps
Neurotic

Post by Neurotic »

Thanks for the tip chief, I'll investigate that in the morning. And in a supreme act of coincidence, the 'topic reply notification' for this thread arrived in my Inbox at the same time as an email from Andy on that website I mentioned! Mad or what? :lol:
"...And the seven trumpets blowing sweet rock and roll, gonna blow right down inside your soul..."