Starship Modeler Discussion Forums Forum Index Starship Modeler Discussion Forums
Discussion Forums for Imaginative Scale Modelers

Starship Modeler HomeHome   Starship Modeler StoreStore   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gluing website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Starship Modeler Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Construction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
max142

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: gluing website Reply with quote

My wife found this web site on gluing stuff:

http://www.thistothat.com/cgi-bin/glue.cgi?lang=en

I though I should pass this along.
Rogviler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very interesting... Probably most of those could be done with Tech Bond, but there are definitely glues I've never heard of or worked with.

Thanks for posting!

-Rog
I'm the worlds biggest Star Trek fan. I just don't like the original series because it was too campy and cheap. And the movies plainly didn't do the series justice. Not to mention Next Generation, which was too sterile and utopian. I hated Deep Space Nine because it was too slow and pretentious. Don't get me started on Voyager, which was just plain silly and badly-written. I won't even talk about Enterprise, or the JJ Abrams Trek, which both wrecked everything Star Trek is about. But I'm definitely the #1 Trekker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Starship Modeler Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Construction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: