Blaponian Intergalactic Space Saucer

Use at least one plate (size, shape, quantity, etc., are builder's choice) as the basis for a “Sci-Fi thing” build. <B>Deadline: 1 Sptember 2017</B>

Moderator: Moderators

Blappy

Blaponian Intergalactic Space Saucer

Post by Blappy »

Here is my basic starting point. I've had these for a few years as they caught my fancy for some kind of a saucer so now I can make use of them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/952 ... llenge.jpg

I'll probably grab a few more goodies at the dollar store for it.
BUILDING THE FUTURE!

"In the universe, space travel may be the normal birth pangs of an otherwise dying race. A test. Some races pass, some fail."
- Robert A. Heinlein

Our only chance of long-term survival is not to remain lurking on planet Earth, but to spread out into space.
- Stephen Hawking, 2011

The Blaposphere
raser13
Location: second star to the left and straight on till mourning. other wise known as st. louis,mo

Post by raser13 »

One, that is going to make one huge ship/station. And second, holy cow! That is a lot of molds. Not only on the table in front of you, but that work bench in the background!!!!!! :shock:

What are they all of? I only copy shapes made of stuff that I can't get paint or glue. And I have a couple where I needed to make duplicate items. But not many. And one maybe two of items that were just great parts and I knew I couldn't find another copy. But they would all fit in a shoe box. :shock: wow!
i love it when a plan comes together
http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/raser13/
Blappy

Post by Blappy »

raser13 wrote:One, that is going to make one huge ship/station. And second, holy cow! That is a lot of molds. Not only on the table in front of you, but that work bench in the background!!!!!! :shock:

What are they all of? I only copy shapes made of stuff that I can't get paint or glue. And I have a couple where I needed to make duplicate items. But not many. And one maybe two of items that were just great parts and I knew I couldn't find another copy. But they would all fit in a shoe box. :shock: wow!
Yeah. Those are customer molds. All of those bins under the bench are full of customer molds too. There are over 30 of those bins.
BUILDING THE FUTURE!

"In the universe, space travel may be the normal birth pangs of an otherwise dying race. A test. Some races pass, some fail."
- Robert A. Heinlein

Our only chance of long-term survival is not to remain lurking on planet Earth, but to spread out into space.
- Stephen Hawking, 2011

The Blaposphere
Blappy

Re: Blaponian Intergalactic Space Saucer

Post by Blappy »

FAIL!!!

:(

Once again work prevented me from completing this. I may still do it, just a little late.
BUILDING THE FUTURE!

- Robert A. Heinlein

- Stephen Hawking, 2011

The Blaposphere