What's the best power supply for the trekmodeler kit 1/350 m

Ask and answer questions, share tips and resources for installing lighting and other electronics in your models.

Moderators: Sparky, Moderators

cptart

What's the best power supply for the trekmodeler kit 1/350 m

Post by cptart »

:o I am looking for what power supply to use on my new polar lights 1/350 enterprise kit i will only use the sock system from trekmodeler so if some one can post a link for me to use? if it's out there... trekmodeler sent me an email saying to use a 9v sc/dc 1.2a of 1200ma center possitive system so WHAT DO I USE???? ?and were can i get it??? ac 1.2a or dc 1200ma ?????? :?:

can any one help a fello madeler thats' lost ?
Scott Hasty

Re: What's the best power supply for the trekmodeler kit 1/3

Post by Scott Hasty »

cptart wrote::o I am looking for what power supply to use on my new polar lights 1/350 enterprise kit i will only use the sock system from trekmodeler so if some one can post a link for me to use? if it's out there... trekmodeler sent me an email saying to use a 9v sc/dc 1.2a of 1200ma center possitive system so WHAT DO I USE???? ?and were can i get it??? ac 1.2a or dc 1200ma ?????? :?:

can any one help a fello madeler thats' lost ?
1.2 amps is the same as 1200 milliamps. Use a supply that matches or exceeds this rating; 1500ma or 1.5A is okay, 1000am or 1A is not.
I am fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason
Kylwell

Post by Kylwell »

Abolish Alliteration