JJ Prise Lighting kit

Ask and answer questions, share tips and resources for installing lighting and other electronics in your models.

Moderators: Sparky, Moderators

Chief 400

JJ Prise Lighting kit

Post by Chief 400 »

So looking for an opinion.....got the opportunity to purchase either a Tena Controls or a Madman lighting kit for the 1:500 Revell kit. Ive ooked at some video and other online sources but what wou;d the consensus be for the better of the two kits? And while I'm at it, how would the Paragrafix Fan blades affect the bussard effect? (See Mrs Varney I used them both appropriately in a sentence......) Not really interested in an open shuttle bay but what else is in the Pragraphix kit?
I Stay away from Discussions of Religion, Politics, and Star Wars...all for the same reason......
Madman Lighting

Post by Madman Lighting »

Well I can tell you about the Madman kit as I am it's creator.

The strength of my kit (and all my kits) is its ease of use. You use wire-wrapping instead of soldering for hookups, but you can still solder if you prefer.

My kit definitely works with the Paragrafix bussard photoetch as one of my customers used them together and it looks great. Plenty of light comes through the etch and you can clearly see the spinning effect.

email me at johndavidcook@comcast.net if you have more questions.

Thx.
That Madman Who Lit Up Deep Space Nine