Automated lighting demo talks from Wonderfest

Ask and answer questions, share tips and resources for installing lighting and other electronics in your models.

Moderators: Sparky, Moderators

davelant

Automated lighting demo talks from Wonderfest

Post by davelant »

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... =drive_web

This links to two Wonderfest presentations on using microprocessors for lighting control. The first, from 2013, deals with the use of "PIC" processors, and the one from this year shows the use of Arduino boards. I have forgotten the name of the speaker, and I do not see it on his materials.
Bellerophon

Post by Bellerophon »

That would be Ross Waddell. He gave a very informative talk in 2013, the only time I actually made it to WF.
But isn't it all Klingon opera?

http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
Kylwell

Post by Kylwell »

Pat Amaral has also been working with microprocessor controlled lights. He's given several classes @ our local model shows.
Abolish Alliteration
RossW

Re: Automated lighting demo talks from Wonderfest

Post by RossW »

davelant wrote: This links to two Wonderfest presentations on using microprocessors for lighting control. The first, from 2013, deals with the use of "PIC" processors, and the one from this year shows the use of Arduino boards. I have forgotten the name of the speaker, and I do not see it on his materials.
Hi davelant - I'm the guy who did both demos. I have purposely not posted that link here or elsewhere as it was on a handout only to those in attendance. I would greatly appreciate it if you would edit your post and remove the link.

Ross Waddell