Anyone have experience with Paasche D300R Compressor

This is the place to get answers about painting, weathering and other aspects of finishing a model.

Moderators: DasPhule, Moderators

rkoenn

Anyone have experience with Paasche D300R Compressor

Post by rkoenn »

Does anyone have any experience with the Paasche D300R compressor? It is a modestly priced compressor with a tank which would be nice. I have a Badger/Thayer & Chandler constant flow that bops on and off but the stupid thing is cutting out and not coming back on frequently without waiting for a few seconds. Very annoying when you are spraying. And I just had it back to Badger for repairs which fixed the low pressure problem only to have this develop shortly after which is very frustrating as well, especially considering it was a fairly costly compressor. But even with it the tank type compressor has been on my wish list. So if anyone has one or used one I'd be curious what you think.

Bob K.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
photoguy

Post by photoguy »

I've been using the D3000 for about 6 or 7 years. It is a really nice compressor. The tank provides a very smooth air supply, and it is super quiet - really nice for late night painting sessions when the family is asleep. :D
Member: IPMS, TSSM& NAPP
Visit my PORTFOLIO and
"Like" me on FACEBOOK