Need Help in Identifying a shade of green

This is the place to get answers about painting, weathering and other aspects of finishing a model.

Moderators: DasPhule, Moderators

DarKev

Need Help in Identifying a shade of green

Post by DarKev »

Hello Folks

I was browsing the net trying to find some new color scheme ideas for a Gelgoog Jager I have in my boxes of kits when I came across a Blue/Green Jager in the following site;

http://f33.aaa.livedoor.jp/~shin/gallar ... eihin.html

I was wondering what shade of green this person used??? I think its something like Light Olive Green but I'm not sure. Well I'm asking if someone out there with a better color sense (or who can read the site to see if there are paint mixing instructions) can give me a hint.

It will be really appreciated.

Thanks

DarKev
Why would one buy a "NEW" Multi_Million Dollar Management Information System that can't do processes that the old system did correctly?? Answer - Someone in Upper Level Administration got a "GIFT" (Unknown Author)
Zen-Builder

Post by Zen-Builder »

From what I can see no specific colour given.

Plus, it looks like he used a green as a base colour and than another colour to do the highlites and edges.

HTH.
TER-OR
Site Admin
Location: Conjugate imprecision of time negates absolute determination of location.

Post by TER-OR »

It kind of looks like French Blue.
Raised by wolves, tamed by nuns, padded for your protection.

Terry Miesle
Never trust anyone who says they don't have a hobby.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati
SpaceDuck

Post by SpaceDuck »

That looks very close to FS34079 and if you use Model Master Military Flats it's called 'Dark Green'.

Hope that helps?
Duck Dodgers of the 24th and a half century!