Got a question about techniques, materials or other aspects of physically building a model? This is the place to ask.
Moderators: DasPhule, Moderators
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:44 am
- Location: Co. Spgs, Colorado
I've heard of modeller's creating (bending) blades that they have bent to a certain angle for their projects. Can anybody share how to do this?
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:56 pm
I sincerely never heard about this.
- Posts: 1238
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:48 pm
- Location: The outskirts of Hobart, WA
My guess would be to heat the blade red-hot, bend it, then quench it in water. Re-sharpen as required using a honing stone.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests