Box(es) o' stuff to get rid of

The place to discuss all aspects of building models from scratch.

Moderators: Joseph C. Brown, Moderators

Disco58

Box(es) o' stuff to get rid of

Post by Disco58 »

Didn't know if this was the appropriate place or not, so if it needs moved feel free. For personal reasons I'm done modeling for the foreseeable future. Over the last ten years or so I have collected a couple boxes of 'stuff'. I'm moving (soon), didn't want to trash it all, and the recycling center won't take it. I've seen posts here for a "box o' stuff" contest, so I was wondering if anyone wants them. I was a collector of "hey, this looks like an interesting shape". There is the occasional kit part, but most of it is flotsam and jetsam plastic bits and pieces, some vacuform packaging (including some rather cool flying saucer food containers), CD's, disposable razor parts, too much weird crap to mention, etc, etc. I also have a bag of mixed kits (a 1/48 P-38, 1/48 P-51, 1/48 F-4 Phantom are parts I can identify) that I'll throw in the pile. They're not terribly heavy, but I don't want to go broke shipping them, so I'd rather keep the destination CONUS. Thanks.
When once you have tasted flight you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward--for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.--Leonardo Da Vinci

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. -- Sir Winston Churchill

And yes, as a matter of fact, I CAN handle the truth!!
Andrew Gorman

Post by Andrew Gorman »

I'll take a box! Are you looking for anything in return? I'll send you a PM with my contact information.
Thanks!
Andrew
ModlrMike

Post by ModlrMike »

I'll pay your shipping if you're willing to send a box to Canada.
Regards...
Michael
G-man

Post by G-man »

any chance of a quick pick of some contents?
I'm more then willing to pay shipping for one if it looks like something I'd possibly use one day :)

G-man
Pat Amaral

Post by Pat Amaral »

You could go to Wonderfest and use the stuff as your entry fee for Iron Modeler. For that matter, anybody taking a box from your stash could do the same thing.
Pat A.
=============================
50% Nerd, 50% Geek, 100% Cool
Disco58

Post by Disco58 »

Pat -- I had never even heard of Wonderfest until I became interested in large scale figures. I'd love to say I'll get there someday, but.... :(
When once you have tasted flight you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward--for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.--Leonardo Da Vinci

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. -- Sir Winston Churchill

And yes, as a matter of fact, I CAN handle the truth!!
nicholassagan

Post by nicholassagan »

still have any boxes to ditch? :D
Scotaidh

Post by Scotaidh »

Disco, if you still have any boxes to unload I'd be glad to pay the S&H. I live in RI.

Thanks!
Scotaidh
"Is Russian artillery. Is mostly on target."
Dimitry