Interceptor Scratchbuilding

The place to discuss all aspects of building models from scratch.

Moderators: Joseph C. Brown, Moderators

widget

Post by widget »

Stretched "TRON" Lightcycle?
This IS my sig.
Chacal
Location: Rio. Always unseasonably warm, even in the Winter, when we'll host the Summer Olympic Games of 2016

Post by Chacal »

Haha! Nice use of 'found' objects. Looks good! And welcome, by the way. It's good to have more of 'us' around here.
Sheer elegance in its simplicity.

Political unrest in dictatorships is rather like a round of rock-paper-scissors: The oposition goes on denouncing the regime on the papers, the regime censors the papers, rock-throwing ensues.
Chacal
Location: Rio. Always unseasonably warm, even in the Winter, when we'll host the Summer Olympic Games of 2016

Post by Chacal »

Oh, I forgot to mention: go check Terms of Use/Forum Rules, particularly Images in posts.

The thing is: John and Linda (our hosts) are good people who run this very nice forum out of their pocket, and inline images do tend to eat away their monthly bandwidth quota real quick, so we use like to use links to the images, like this, for example.

Again, welcome!
Sheer elegance in its simplicity.

Political unrest in dictatorships is rather like a round of rock-paper-scissors: The oposition goes on denouncing the regime on the papers, the regime censors the papers, rock-throwing ensues.
malheiroslacerda

Post by malheiroslacerda »

:D ohh man !! so sorry !!i understanding ,next time i do the right thing !! thanks !!
publiusr

Post by publiusr »

An enclosed (or unmanned) bike. I can see something like that coming from DARPA one day.
Wug

Post by Wug »

Hi malheiroslacerda,

Was that inspired by Kobayashi's bike in the original Hyperweapon books? This?

http://aswars.tripod.com/id58.html

Mike
malheiroslacerda

Post by malheiroslacerda »

yes WUG man !! this is a amazing book !! makoyo kobayashi !