Everyone's favorite modeling geekfest, 2016 edition. June 4-5 in Louisville, KY.
Moderators: Blappy, WedgeCharlotte, Moderators
- Posts: 1764
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:32 pm
- Location: Charlotte NC
hope some building is going on somewhere for the show...I've been redoing the man cave and my model table has been out of action for weeks.
- Posts: 17674
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:29 am
- Location: In a cloud of alcohol-thinned airbrushed acrylic paint!
One kit done.
Second kit 60% done
Three more kits to build
Plus the base . . . .
Surrounded by unbuilt models. What the heck do I work on next??
- Posts: 28874
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:25 pm
- Location: Lakewood, CO
I... I may judge this year. Don't have crap @ a stage I can finish in time.
- Posts: 2956
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm
- Location: Kentucky
Suite booked for Friday and Saturday nights!!!
"Dead or alive, your'e coming with me"
- Posts: 7229
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:46 pm
- Location: Balltown Kentucky, by God!
I should have two entries - one is completed and the other one should be done tomorrow or Sunday.
- Posts: 6556
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:32 pm
- Location: Up to my ass in unbuilt kits....
Kylwell wrote:I... I may judge this year. Don't have crap @ a stage I can finish in time.
I would be most grateful.......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests